I've caught up on New Girl, How I Met Your Mother, everything Big Bang, and am on episode 10 of 步步惊心. It is 330am now. I am out of control.
Lol my short term goal is to finish 步步惊心 by this Sunday. Before I continue mugging for my finals.
Talking about finals, I just checked my timetable and I realized that there's a death week impending.
16 Apr, Monday 1200-1530
18 Apr, Wednesday 0830-1130
19 Apr, Thursday 1200-1500
20 Apr, Friday 1900-2200
21 Apr, Saturday 1200-1830 (That's 6.5 fucking hours of the same subject. On a weekend.)
22 Apr, Sunday 1200-1830 (Ditto the above.)
And to make it worse, both of the 6.5 hours killer sessions are.....Principles of Banking and finance. Just kill me already. Have I mentioned how much I don't like finance because it's so fucking boring? Ha ha ha. I always tell debs, "Just talking about finance makes me sleepy already."
Remember once when my lecturer was rambling off about something and he went "And so I told my wife about yada yada yada (finance stuff)..."
First thing I did was turn to debs and said "Walau if my husband comes home and starts discussing about finance over dinner....ha ha divorce lawyer please." If I cannot fall asleep just go "Bonds", "Risk management", "Securities" and.......zzzzZZzZZzzZZzzzz
My another short term goal is to pack my room tomorrow. Wonder if procrastination and short term goal #1 will get in the way. Hmmmmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment