You don't know how it feels to run and your knee just suddenly give way and you just fall. The feeling is just indescribable. I've never sprained my ankle before when almost every fucking one did. All that happened was a fucking fall that did permanent shit to my knees. Not knee. But knees. Knn. You tell me that i need to go see a physiotherapist. Like. Wtf I thought thats only for old ppl why i need to go. Then what, go there ask me climb baby stairs and then see what shit you can do to my knees? I know i just paranoid that something bad will happen but how to not get paranoid you tell me. Cb it's just one fucking fall. Everyone also never go see doc one why only i nv go see then this thing happen. Why you tell me why. Like. I just wna have my knees back pls?
Please?
No comments:
Post a Comment