Sunday, November 8, 2009

Broken hearts and torn up letters

What I drew for her.
What she drew back.


Jojo if you see this, my heart is broken!
Haha I draw such a pretty horse then you just say I am a lion :( Boooooooo!
Hehe okok inside joke only ah I still lub you dip dip! <33333
Supper with Abel and Preston was damn shiok.
I zhnged for damn long thought want to eat zi zhar then in the end bel lazy bum so end up ta pao from coffee shop :(
I think we bought enough food for a mini party.
Horfuns x2, hong kong mee, some other noodle, mango chicken, oyster omelette, satays and pao.
Bel got this super gangster hair cut. I don't really like.
And he ate all the fried chicken skin left inside the box!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wha its damn oily and he just ate the whole damn thing. See already also disgusting. Fatty.

Heart to heart talks till 5am. Fell sleep at least twice. Bel woke me up many times. Babbled nonsense in my sleep. Something like what there were 3 queues and 2 were the real ones and there was a queue for people who cut queue? I can't really remember.
Will be missing quality time with them once school starts :(

No comments:

Post a Comment