At last count, i have 4 stacks of worksheets on my table. 1 stack on my chair. 1 stack in my parents' room. 1 stack on my dining table.
If my house was to catch fire now, i don't even know which stack to save cause just too many stacks alr.
Peipei weiwei ger, those ppl got damn neat tables one, wanna volunteer your service and help me pack my table? :D *moves eyebrows up and down furiously*
I think i must be a boy like in the past or smth. Cause i really very lazy/unhygenic as hell. I can dont bathe after netball training for 2 days. (Haha ok i know gross la even my mama says so but dont judge ok at least i honest). If there's no training, i can dont bathe for 3 days. Eh ok for all y'all whose eyeballs are dilating or like gagging when you read this, dont judge leh!!! Whats wrong with saving water huh huh huh. I dont smell ma :( At least i think so? Haha *smiles sheepishly* I hate packing. Really. Just take a look at the sight of my pathetic table sigh. I can wear the same pair of jeans/shorts for >1 week w/o changing. I just touch my contact lenses as and when i want without washing hands cause i dont think it makes a diff. Dont see the point in folding my bra underwear all cause crumpled also no one see. Haha i just stuff everything into the drawer only to have my mama scream at me when she realises what i've done. I like to play with chewing gum. I dont clear out my dustbin as often as i should. Overflowing plastic bags filled with used tissue paper for i dont know what uses are best friends with flies. I think thats enough to share cause i also feel disgusted at myself. Lolol
Back to topic, call me and tell me if you can help me pack my table ok? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Hahahaha oh gosh i am the epitome of laziness i swear. No hope liaoz.
No comments:
Post a Comment