

And above is evidence of a poor mutilated pomelo that was stripped of it's juicy flesh, used as a container to burn dried leaves, got at least a dozen of sparklers stuck into it, and thereafter got burnt to a deathly colour of soot black.
I hope you're happy in pomelo heaven. :'(
Haha jokes aside, lantern festival was awesome! Old school lanterns which were hung in trees to resemble a...lantern festival tree. Some of which was of course, burnt to ashes when we got tired of holding on to it. And me, being extremely stupid, attempted to put out some ambers with my cheap $5 cotton on slippers. Obviously I didn't manage to do that lah. Friggin' ambers burnt my foot lor wtf.
Sparklers are sparkly :D I hope someone invents coloured sparkers that emit colourful sparks. That'll be the most awesome thing I know right.
Dried mango ftw I can never get enough of those luscious strips of golden honey, so sweet and juicy with just the right amount of tartness so you wouldn't feel sick from eating too many of those babies.
And before I entered the lift,
Bel and Pres : Bye! Remember to bathe ah, remember to brush your teeth ah!!
Me: -.- Yessss I will!
Samuel: Huh??? why must ask her bathe and brush teeth??
*door closes*
*watches bel and pres explaining to sam*
And I can only imagine what they are saying. Haha, and fyi I did bathe and brush my teeth last night okay!!
Ghost whisperer finale next week :( Say goodbye to interesting Saturdays.
....and pres! Don't so sad already okay. You know I know bel knows that he loves you too much to be able to express it fully in reality. 1 year very fast one. Before you know it, he'll be back! And you'll be cruising around with him in your car to hunt for nice food and what not. Cheer up nature boy. Here's a teal coloured message to put a smile on the bamboo bonsai boy ok! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment