You wanna know what I've been eating for the past 4 days?Chicken breast.
Yup. Thats what I've been cooking for the past 4 days. Chicken breast + spam Italian (magical) Herbs that magically makes everything tasty + spam black pepper + sprinkle of bread crumbs for crunchiness = lunch everyday.
And it's damn easy ok minimal washing only. I do everything on the foil covered baking tray and just throw it inside the oven for bout 15mins and voila~~~ Ding!!!! Lunch's ready.
Stir fry button ang moh mushrooms are also superb man. I think I can eat those for the rest of my life. Button mushrooms + butter + Italian herbs yet again = blissfulness.
This dish shall be my lunch for tomorrow and fri and I predict sat as well cause really just damn nice. ^^ I haven't ate rice for 4 days already. CHICKEN BREAST FTW. I can eat this for the rest of my life. Hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment