I had originally wanted to place the photos in groups of three horizontally, with two rows. But as you can see, the lack of photos have forced me to opt for the generic, less aesthetically pleasing 2x2 collage instead.
Clockwise in order of relevance:
1) I lied to my dentist when I went to remove my stitches.
Dentist: Did you finish your medication?
Me: Umm, yes.
Dentist: Okay! That's very good. Now let's take a look at your stitches...
⊙︿⊙A mixture of guilt and fear of reprehension is probably what fueled the lie.
In my defense, just look at the amount of pills needed to be taken every 8 hours. You could minus one out because I read the label wrongly and took an extra antibiotic for 3 whole days, but still.
2) The Black Keys' El Camino album is all I listen to recently.
But your daddy left you,
And I shoulda' done you just the same,
But I came to love you, am I going to bleed?
And the whole time you keep me waiting, waiting, waiting
Why'd it take you so long?
Every time I hear the whistle blow,
I'm down below,
You're gone
This is a very good album.
3) A good eyeliner day featuring a pair of gold coloured studs I recently bought.
Fun: The studs were a steal for their quality and I am quite pleased.
Fact: I only do a winged eyeliner when wearing glasses. This ensures that any potential botched jobs would have a place to hide. Also, I am pretty sure that this is not the norm.
4) Moon cycles/phases.
I recently missed out on a top with this particular print due to an extended contemplation time and I want to kick myself for it.
---
Nothing much is up still, but life is great and I am contented. Go listen to El Camino!
xx

No comments:
Post a Comment