The boys were early for once :O Went to walk around CS and TM to look for dragonball related stuff cause belly wants to buy a birthday gift for his army bro. Was pinning our hopes on Comics Connection but they don't carry anime stuff anymore :( The whole shop's filled with overrated super expensive k-pop related stuff. Anyone wants to buy a snsd yoona cushion for 50bucks? Lol.
Pres: Who would buy these stuff?
Me: Lonely boys.
Gave up on our search for dragonball cause it's not stocked up everywhere and the crowds on a friday night really is no joke. We were this close to shooting ourselves in that over-crowded mall. Went back to the jap restaurant at the swimming complex to settle our dinner. Well, me and belly's dinner to be exact. Pres was too full from whatever he just sat there and watch us eat (and play with toothpicks and chopsticks like a 3 yr old).
So..the rest of the night was pretty monotone and can be summarized in point form below.
1) Took a stroll at the park.
2) Belly did 7 pull-ups.
3) Sat under some random block and talk.
4) Belly's entertaining army life filled with bunk mates with nicknames like lucy (derived from aunty lucy lol)
5) His clubbing experience with Jonathan. He was adamant bout bringing us along to club the next time just to see Jon dance.
Me: But I don't like clubs leh.
Belly: Nevermind we go there see Jon dance only. He dance finish only we zao.
6) Talked about anything and everything.
7) Went to 7-11 to buy drinks.
8) Went under my block and continues talking till 130am.
And I am seriously aging man, after 12am only my body's on energy saving mode. All I did for the last hour was yawn and yawn, used the bottle of drink I bought to support my heavy head and yawn some more.
Spent the whole saturday sleeping my ass off and I spent my sunday (well, half of it anyway) watching jersey shore re-runs and incredible tales on xin.msn. Haha some ghost stories are really a bit lame. Or at least, the reenactment is super lame lah.
Oh and I decided to wiki Utt since he is the host of incredible tales. WTF CAN YOU GUESS HIS AGE???????
37! :O CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?

:O :O :O :O Shocking hor!!! (or maybe not cause I absolutely suck at age-gauging).
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment