
First up, Happy 19th Birthday my dearest Preston!!!
^ is a teal coloured cake which I googled specially for you. I couldn't find cakes shaped like a bamboo/bonsai so...it'll suffice ah. Haha. You've been an extremely weird encounter (meowing on our first meeting??), but an extremely good friend too. Listening to my rants and giving me the weirdest encouragement texts, annoying me at the most ridiculous timings and for just being yourself, you've been awesome :) I can't promise you a bubble tea shop filled with weird concoctions like..bitter gourd-cucumber, or whatever, but we'll go out for a feast when bel comes back. Ok? (So stop haunting me to meet you after tuition alr!!!!). And feast = me forgoing my diet. So that deserves a bit of credit. I don't just do that for anyone ok! So to end things off, you know we love you deep down inside! Stay the same (although a lil' maturity wouldn't hurt), and don't stop inventing awesome quotes.
I fear nothing.....but the possibility of you speaking normally. Enjoy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment