I'd like to think that my laziness is slightly above average........but reality is cruel :(
A few points to illustrate my laziness would be
1) My toenails are in a total dire state. 1/2 of the nail polish had already came off since.... Okay. Let's just say that I painted them just before CNY day 1. Hahaha. So you try to conjure up the current (sad) situation of my toenails. I didn't even bother repainting them for the wedding cause I figured the awkwardness of me in dress + heels is enough to divert attention away from my embarrassing toenails.
Abel is gonna kill me if he comes back seeing this.
"Walau! Why your toenails half fuck one!! Go and repaint them like a girl please."
:( DON'T JUDGE ME LA OK! IT'S JUST...ok I very lazy to do so lah. Haiya!!!
2) My.........hehehe my (hand)nails are on their way to looking like my toenails. SighHHHhHHhh why on earth did I think that snappy sorbet would look good on my nails??? Ok I confess. They did look great! 'Cept that the colour is kinda obvious now that 1/3 and 1/4 chunks of them have fallen out.....whoOoPsie.
OK OK I GNA REPAINT THEM SOON. SOON!!!
3) I am having constipation since morning and I cannot be bothered to eat a banana. I think it's retribution for sending a photo of me shitting to pei ytd. Hahahaha hey cmon! You need to be comfortable enough with your close friends to be able to do that ok! OKAY!!!
4) I really wanna go and pee now. But the goddam toilet is on the second floor!!! I mean...granted that I can take the lift instead of stairs but.....eh, will pin tua one leh.
5).......I shall not gross out anymore people with my washroom seKrets. Haha.
p.s/ I am really craving for cai tao kueh at the usual supper place!!! And chicken bulgogi from the food court opp concord hotel. And ah balling's almond soup from bedok 85. And fried fish soup and wanton mee from king george. And fish and chips from clementi's hawker centre. And omg I WANT TO GO TIONG BARUH AND EAT MY PRAWN SOUP NOODLES. WALAU. And this ulu shop at katong that sells awesomE rice dumpling with the softest, melt in your mouth sam zam bah and a generous helping of chestnut!!!!!!
:(((((((((((((((((((( Anyone wna acc me to all these places now?? I'll marry you. REally. (ok not joking only but I will give you a very significant amount of my heart. Haha.)
HUNGRY HUNGRY HUNGRY
No comments:
Post a Comment