18 years of my life, and I have never related a hair cut to anything remotely near life changing.
But despite the fact that I look like a 15 year old boy... (I never thought I'd say this), this hair cut made me realize how nice and precious my close friends are!!
Preston went on a rampage on how the shorter fringe will allow him to look straight into my eyes and not be blinded by my beauty although he will still tear a little. <<< Haha this is cheesy max but it did made me smile.
Peiyun called me immediately when I sent her a long and emotional message about how upset I was. Haha immediate phone calls make me feel very important and cared about.
Weixin comforted me by reassuring me..>4 times (Hahaha I am needy like that) that my hair grows at an exceptional speed ad it'll grow out someday.
Geraldine went all philosophical on me and sent me an extremely inspiring, motivating and encouraging message. WHOAaAaAa you cannot imagine my shock man. Haha it was extremely helpful lah.
And...Abel. Who made me even more upset than I was before sending me this.
It'll grow out. I was just joking. We'll still love you the same even if you go botak.
Hahaha how awesomely sweet are my friends!?!?!? I love them to bits and pieces lah. From the bottom of my miao xiao miao xiao heart. I know in many ways I am still a big kid who refuses to grow up and be mature about certain issues. But when the time comes when I just want to act like a 13 year old angsty teen, I'm glad my close friends are there for me. :)
Went out for dinner with bel + pres + bel's bro at bedok 85 and I can always count on them to make my tummy stuffed (and happy). A list of what we ordered...
1) Bak Chor Mee (1 bowl for each person)
2) Char Kuey Tiao
3) Fried Carrot Cake
4) Orh Lua
5) Satay
6) Chicken Wings
And everything was up sized cause we were hungry like that. The boys drank beer while the minor and I sipped sugar cane and we eventually bought some durians home (despite their unwillingness) cause I was craving for some.
Celebrated pres's supeR belated birthday together and I recall a funny conversation with bel.
*Abel preparing 19 candles*
Me: Eh don't put 19. Put either 18 or 20. Cause 19 not auspicious ah.
Abel: Aiya ok la put one big candle only then.
Bel's bro: So preston's only 10?
Me: That's his mental age.
Everyone except pres: BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
We all decided that 9 Apr shall be pres's mental birthday. Next year he'll be 11. Haha ok really quite funny ah.
I feel loved.
Maybe I should get bad hair cuts more frequently? HAHAHA no no I'm just joking. My old and frailing heart wouldn't be able to take it then.
No comments:
Post a Comment