Jaldermolt's house calling at 10.27am. *rejects*
Jaldermolt's mobile calling at 10.28am *rejects*
And luckily there aren't any subsequent phone calls.
Some people just don't get it one leh!!! If I'm not talking to you for >5 months and every time you try to call me I'll reject your calls and every time you text me I either give short, nonchalant replies or just don't reply.....doesn't that say something??
I am not even trying to hint yknow. It's more of like blatantly shoving it into your face but at the same time leaving you a 楼梯 to 自己走下台. But it seems that the stairs thing isn't working out.
I'm desperately trying to avoid saying things outright cause if I really do so, it's not gonna be pretty. It will be blunt and hurting and I won't be apologetic about it cause you're the one who pushed things this far. I am never good with packaging my words when I'm all riled up and angry, so I hope that things will never get to that stage and that you'll realise asap how irritating you are and back the fuck off.
I....
1) don't want you as a friend anymore.
2) want you to stop calling me/ texting me cause I'm not gonna reply and you're being extremely irritating.
3) don't want you as a friend anymore.
4) don't want you as an entity in my life.
5) want you to gtfo of my life.
6) did I mention I don't want you as a friend anymore?
SO YA. GET YOUR ACT TGT AND STOP IRRITATING ME.
No comments:
Post a Comment