Me: Ah hah! You can't get me out of a dress if I'm not wearing one babe. I have no skirts (well, maybe 1) and definitely no dresses.
Bff: You need some oestrogen I swear.
HAHAHA. Maybe after I downed a bottle of femininity. And lose like 10kg, then maybe I'll put myself in a dress.
Anw, since we're on the topic of funny texts. Quek Peiyun's is the epitome of all funny texts can!
Ytd, when I just woke up feeling all groggy and was bout to crash back to sleep...
Pei: Walan eh. Limbu nose bleed sia! Fuck.
After reading the first few lines I immediately switched from -.- to O.O
I started thinking of worst-case scenarios ok! Like maybe she got socked in the face or had heat stroke or SOMETHING. Then, I read the full message and burst out in fits of laughter.
Pei: Walan eh. Limbu nose bleed sia! Fuck. My baby ong ong swim for the sports idol. Fucking hot I tell you!!! Nose bleed until no more blood sia!!!!! Fuckkkkkk. Hottttttt!!
Really sia early morning just wanna play stun and scare me say she nose bleed. End up is cause of this:

Haha. And the preceeding texts also very daebak ok!
Pei: Is sexy until like can just rape him liao sia! Hahas. Ji tao pin him on the bed sia! Tear his clothes ah. Hahas. Fucking hot i swear!
So I suggested that she rape jjong instead. Since he pai ka so confirm no horse run (boh beh zao). Haha, higher chance of success right. Seulong's legs fucking muscular + long sia. I wouldn't want to be kicked off the bed by someone his size if I were to be a rapist. Confirm paralysed. Okay I digress, but this is what she replied.
Pei: No ley! Is end up ong ong pin me on the bed sia! He strip himself liao the pin me. Hahas! Jjong ah, now second place la. My ong ong better.
-_-
No comments:
Post a Comment