Ytd while eating dinner with pei, she asked me.
Pei: Eh you know you next fri take results right?
Me: HUH WTF REALLY AH (Ok I know I damn fail but yknow out of sight out of mind so I really no mood to go and research my results day)
Pei: Ya. Everyone talking bout it on fb. (Once again I damn fail cause me no fb)
.......Then. It was 12am. Cannot sleep.
1am. Still cannot fall asleep.
2am. Listening to aerosmith and beatles on repeat. Still not asleep.
3am. NOT ASLEEP.
Wha I think I fell asleep around 4ish? Really is tension maximum.
Tension. Stress. Tension. Stress. Nervous. Anticipation. OMGGGGGGGGGGG
I texted ger and pei at some god-forbid hour bout my worries. Pei was awake so she replied me this.
Pei: Don't stress! Life is beautiful yo!
Hahahahahaha walan eh she still got mood to life-is-beautiful me!!!!
aRRRRRRRRgggGGGGhHhhhhhhhHhHHHHHHHH SIBEI STRESS SIA HOWWWWW
No comments:
Post a Comment