Ger: Ya you call her close to your closing time ah.
Me: Yeah. Aiseh your excuse-making skills got level up sia!!! Geracuse evolve!!! Haha your pokemon is geracuse. Then my pokemon is meisuay. Cause is really suay ka bei si.
Ger: Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Fuck you la meisuay!!!!!!! Anyhow!!!!!!
*Then I accidentally pressed closed window so have to restart everything again*
Me: Haha just now i press close window accidentally so the session end. But ok we can continue our battle now geracuse!! Meisuay uses BAD LUCK!
Ger: Hahahahah fuck you la srsly!!!! Stop making me laugh like some idiot in public can not cb!!!
Hahaha I very humorous right. I also think so. *Smug smug smug*
Haiya but back to topic, really is suay maximum ok?? The HR dept woman (whom I don't like since first day of work cause she very unfriendly and GL max) called me up. I thought she wanna give me my salary! But NO......she passed me 2 fugly max white polo tee with the metta logo and told me that I need to wear them everyday when I go to work!!!!
WTF???????????????????????????????????????????????? I WORK ALMOST 3 MONTHS SO HAPPY EVERYDAY THEN YOU SUDDENLY WANNA PLAY STUN TELL ME I NEED TO WEAR UNIFORM???
Ahem ahem. Ok this may be a small thing lah, but then I really dont like dont like dont like maximum to wear uniforms!! Esp ugly ones!!
People that wear the white metta shirt at my workplace.
1) The uncle who repairs electrical stuff.
2) The uncle who do sai gang.
3) The uncle and aunty who need to push wheelchairs all.
EH walau all is need to perspire all then they make them wear the shirt ma. So they don't have to dirty their own shirts. But!!! Limbu whole day just inside aircon room!!! Is almost the same thing as what those stupid HR dept ppl doing ma!!! YOU ALSO DONT NEED TO WEAR WHY I MUST WEAR. HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH!!!!!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHH
:((((
I know lah I sound like a spoilt brat now BUT WHATEVER OK I REALLY IS!!!! TAO YAN!!! :(((((((((((
No comments:
Post a Comment