Thursday, February 10, 2011

I feel like I've earned a "I am a zoologist" badge.

1) I fed hungry koi fishes (they haven't been eating for 2 days I think? Fish food ran out.)
2) Got one ungrateful koi fish. Eat alr just spit the food back out! Walau very no give face. I know I noob at feeding you lah, at least eat abit can or not.
3) I relocated a tiny snail. He was on the pavement! Confirm will die one if I never relocate *proud of self*
4) Attempted to pluck him off the ground but his body damn knn sticky ok then the body just stretch and extended like a chewing gum. Damn scared I will rip his body apart.
5) After much contemplation I decided to pour water on him. Very kiang of me to do so. He started to float and I picked him up!!
6) Panic. Cause everywhere also pavement I donno where to relocate him!!!!!
7) Found a bigger snail 纳凉 at one corner on some soil. Decided to relocate him there. Cause got friend some more leh.
8) Packed fish food into plastic bags for small kids to feed.

WHERE IS MY ZOOLOGIST BADGE.

Told bel bout my encounter and he replied "Hahaha wtf. You think you cute ah."
:( :( :(

Nvm, Zookeeper Goh shall forgive you.

No comments:

Post a Comment