Sunday, February 13, 2011

Was at pei's house at 11pm snacking on her mama's pineapple tarts cause I'm awesome like that. Haha no lah those lil' tarts ARE DA BOMB MAN!!!!!!!!!!
I think i ate bout...close to 10? Or more? Hehehe *sheepish smile*

AnywayyyYYyy, funny story to share.

I was inside her room changing my clothes without my contacts on.

Me without contacts = blind rat.

So I was walking around while taking my top off lah. I stood in front of the mirror to put a shirt back on when I saw a FREAKING GUY STANDING BEHIND ME. LIKE CROSSING HIS HANDS ACROSS HIS CHEST AND STANDING BEHIND ME. SMILING.

SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME OK CAUSE KNNCCB I SWEAR LOCKED THE DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I immediately turned around and I think my eyeballs dilated to the size of dodo fishballs cause my vision became clearer and I realised............

The "man" was this poster.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Wtf I really damn imbar. Immediately ran into the other room to tell pei and her sis bout my encounter. Thinking back, really damn joker man!!! Haiya but on hindsight.....If only it was him lor!!! SIAN. Haha!!

Haha how stupid can I get!!!!!!! Laughed most of the pineapple tarts' calories away while watching running man. Sibei fucking funny man pei was right bout introducing that show!!!

Cabbed home and nua-ed most of the day away by watching shows in tv-dozing off into 30min naps-continue watching tv-dozing off.

SIANnnnNNNnnN >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment