
Tell me how to resist this!?

Haha best alr this one. ^___^

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA eh I want to find the photo on the right. New caller image confirm.
Gong Hei Fat Choy everyone! Cny started off...kinda shitty? Hoping that tmr will be a better day. Who am I kidding, got ang pao, confirm better. Haha realistic hor.
Anw...I realise I like to use acronyms. A lot. Especially those that I came up with myself. Yeobo is a smart alec for not needing any explanation. She just gets it!
Skk = Sungkyunkwan scandal
Khyy = Ka Hou Yuet Yun
Ptw = Po Tian Wang
Zjm = Zhou Jie Ming
Hzz = Hong Zhi Zhong (Ya la we both watch 爱 la don't judge leh. Nice hor.)
A lot more! But this one most imbar. Was watching 赤壁 just now so I just texted yeobo.
Me: Eh watch cb la.
Really is lazy max.
No comments:
Post a Comment